Aug 5, 2005

women on television

No, I'm not talking about Desperate Housewives or Gilmore Girls.
I'm talking about fuckin' Bryan Fuller. If you don't know, he is the creator of Fox's "Wonderfalls" and Showtime's "Dead Like Me". Both cancelled.
Wonderfalls was axed after 4 episodes. Fortunately for many, they had filmed the entire season and recently released the whole thing on DVD. Many of my peeps gave it a 7+.
Dead Like Me lasted 2 seasons. It's my ultimate television guilty pleasure. I'm watching the DVDs of the second season now and am double happy. Mandy Patinkin is reason enough to watch. And I'm not too sad about Laura Harris being on the show.
There isn't a lot of reason to be watching tv in the first place, but with shows like Arrested Development, Chappelle's Show & Carnivàle on the chopping block, maybe I'll start knitting... or reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're watching them on your own? Why not bring them over and watch them with us? You know we love Mandy, too, pumpkin!

-r